Friday, December 8, 2017

Bird with Presents Z Fold Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Z Fold Card I created using Elizabeth Craft Designs products.

The cute bird with presents images is from the Snowman & Gifts Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies, which I layered onto a square. I used one of the corners from the Corners 1 die set to the square.


After adding the square to the Z Fold Card I added some Bottle Green Nuvo Drops in a diagonal line on the centre panel.


Here is a look at my card when you pull it open. On the inside panel I added a Merry Christmas sentiment and a couple more birds this time from the Reindeer & Birds Clear Stamp Set with coordinating dies.

  • To make this card I started with a 5 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch piece of cardstock.
  • Score at 1 1/4 inches and 4 1/4 inches. The 1 1/4 inch score line is a mountain fold.
  • On the front of the card layer a piece of designer paper 5 1/4 inches x 3 inches.
  • On the inside right edge add a piece of designer paper 5 1/4 inches x 1 1/4inches.
Supplies:




Stamps: Snowman & Gifts; Reindeer & Birds - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Cream; Burgundy; Green; It's Christmas Time Paper Pack - ModaScrap
Dies: Snowman & Gifts; Reindeer & Birds; Corners 1; Merry Christmas - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Bottle Green Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Cute Z Fold card!

jojot said...

yet another fabulous fancy fold card