Sunday, December 3, 2017

Season's Greetings


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. While browsing an online store recently I discovered this fun old fashioned ornament die set from Marianne Design. Of course one of the ornaments being an owl, I had to have one come and live here!

I die cut both images from white cardstock and embossed each piece to get the details and then used Distress Oxide Inks and Rub Ons to highlight the details of each of the ornaments.

I used the pine tree branches from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Beautiful Baubles die set to create the branches the ornaments are hanging from.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment from Avery Elle.


For the inside of the card I distress the white cardstock and added a strip of the same patterned paper I used on the front along the left hand edge of the card. I also added a Christmas sentiment.


Stamps: Snowflakes - Avery Elle; Traditional Sentiments - Kaisercraft
Paper: White; Purple; Red; Dear Santa Collection Paper Pad - Kaisercraft
Dies: Owl & Church Ornaments - Marianne Design; Beautiful Baubles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Vintage Photo Distress Oxide; Brick Red Distress Oxide; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Metallic Rub Ons; Twine; Foam Tape





2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Of course you had to have the owl ornament die. Makes perfect sense! Lovely card, too.

jojot said...

great card but esp. loove the inner sentiment