Sunday, January 14, 2018

Best Friends


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with a few more new toys I received for Christmas. First the card base which was die cut using the Tattered Lace Tri-fold Card die set. This card is WAYYYYYY bigger than I was expecting it to be, it is basically A4 in size, it comes with lots of decorator dies which I didn't use except for a few to add the layering. Maybe next time I will play with some of the other pieces in the set.


Here is another view of my card taken at a different angle, so you can see all the folds in the card. To decorate my card I used Art Impressions/Hampton Arts Aged to Perfect stamp set.


Stamps: Aged to Perfection - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Dark Pink; DP - SU
Dies: Tri-fold Card - Tattered Lace
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Pink Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card for sure. Love all those folds.