Friday, February 16, 2018

But First Coffee


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another coffee themed card using some Honey Bee Stamps coffee stamp sets.

I created a block card using the Spellbinders Baby Steps Block Card die set I received at Christmas. This certainly makes it much easier to make this style of card.

I used the speech bubble from Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop-up Card on the top left hand square.


Here is a look at the back of my block card. I added another image from the Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break Stamp set. I also added another sentiment using the Perfect Blend Stamp & die set. 


Here is another view of my card taken at an angle, so you can see how the card looks. On the squares at the top of the Block Card I added some doughnuts and coffee beans.


And of course it folds flat so you can pop it in an envelope to mail to the recipient if needed.


Stamps: Coffee Break; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Summer Crush DP - Maja Designs
Dies: Baby Step Block Card - Spellbinders; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps
Nuvo Drops: Carnation Pink; Rhubarb Crumble; Dandelion Yellow; Apple Green; Crushed Grape
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Dimensional Magic; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so fun! I love the donut images you added too. Cool that there is a die for this type of card now.

jojot said...

what a fun and yummy card